Creative BraYns Contest 2024 • 2nd Edition
From June 1st to July 31st
Extended to August 11st
The beauty of Neuroscience
The BraYn Association is sponsoring the Creative BraYns award. We are looking for artistic images depicting the fascinating side of neuroscience research. Applicants are encouraged to share evocative pictures spanning from the microscopic scale (cellular and subcellular levels) to the macroscopic world (from lab environments to landscapes), through the hidden beauty of electrophysiological recording traces and all other inspiring neuroscience-relatable subjects.
- The applicant must attend BraYn Conference 2023 and be over 18 years of age regardless of age, gender, or nationality.
- The applicant must be a member of the BraYn Association.
- The applicant must attend the BraYn Conference.
The application must contain the following documents:
- Image file in .jpeg, .jpg or .tiff format (resolution 300 dpi or more, 20 MB max dimension);
- Image description [ here ] reporting the image title (up to 200 characters) and the image description (up to 150 words) covering both technical description of the image generation and its relationship to neuroscience (.doc or .pdf);
- Image usage disclaimer [ here ].
Incomplete or late (received after the deadline) applications will NOT be considered for selection. Applications must be submitted by email to email@example.com (the use of tools like wetransfer.com is suggested). The deadline is July 31st, 2023 h 11:59 pm (CET). The Executive Board of the BraYn Association will evaluate the applications and select the images that will be voted by all the conference attendees. The three most voted images will be announced publically during the last day of the 6th Brainstorming Research Assembly for Young Neuroscientists 2023.