BraYn Awards > Travel Grant
Travel Grant 2022
The deadline is June 1st
Travel grants are available for young qualified researchers that do not have financial support, but that would like to attend the fifth edition of the BraYn Conference, that will be held in Rome (Italy), September 28-30 2022.
The financial support will be given by BraYn Association and consists of a maximum of 200 € (based on receipts). It can be used for travel costs and accommodation. The registration fee for BraYn Travel Grants winners is free.
- students, Ph.D. students and postdocs that do not have financial support from their own Institution or from others;
- the applicant has to be a member of BraYn Association;
- the applicant has to attend BraYn Conference with a contribution (poster or oral presentation) as first author.
The application must contain the following documents:
- short cover letter with contact data;
- 1 page CV;
- list of publications (if applicable);
- copy of the Abstract;
- one short letter of recommendation.
Applications that do not have all the required documents or that arrive after the deadline won’t be considered for the selection. Applications should be made by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline is June 1, 2022 h 0.00 (CET). The Executive Board of the BraYn Association will evaluate the applications and the winners will be acknowledged by June 30, 2022.