Travel Grant 2024
From May 1st to 31st
Travel grants are available for young, qualified researchers that do not have financial support, but that would like to attend the sixth edition of the BraYn Conference, which will be held in Naples (Italy), September 27-29, 2023.
Financial support will be given by the BraYn Association and consists of a maximum of 200 € (based on receipts). It can be used for travel costs and accommodation. The registration fee for BraYn Travel Grant winners will be waived.
The application submission does not serve as a substitute for conference registration. It is imperative that applicants register for the conference separately (registrations for the conference must be submitted here).
Moreover, the payment of registration fees must be deferred until the evaluation of your application is complete.
If your application is positively evaluated, you will be exempt from paying the registration fee; alternatively, if your application is unsuccessful, you will be required to pay the registration fees.
- Research fellows, PhD students and postdocs lacking financial support from their respective institutions or any external sources;
- The applicant must be a member of the BraYn Association;
- The applicant must attend the BraYn Conference;
- The applicant is required to have submitted a first-author abstract, either for a poster or an oral presentation.
The application must contain the following documents:
- short cover/motivation letter with contact data (address, email, affiliation);
- 1 page CV;
- list of publications (if applicable);
- copy of the abstract submitted;
- one short letter of recommendation.
Applications that do not have all the required documents or that arrive after the deadline won’t be considered for the selection. Applications should be submitted by email to email@example.com. The deadline is May 31st, 2023 h 11:59 pm (CET). The Executive Board of the BraYn Association will evaluate the applications and the winners will be acknowledged by June 30th, 2023.