The abstract submission will be opened from June 2020
Call for Abstracts
By submitting an abstract of your research, you accept to share your work either as a talk or as a poster to be presented or displayed during the congress. The Scientific Committee reserves the right to designate the abstract format (oral or poster). Abstract selection is the exclusive right of the Scientific Committee. The abstracts will be peer-reviewed and scored by a panel of referees (selected by the Scientific Committee). The outcome will be sent to the presenting author 30-40 days after the closing of abstract submission.
Please read carefully the guidelines for abstract submission:
- The presenting author must be registered before the abstract submission;
- Font: Times New Roman, 12 pt, single-spaced;
- The abstract body should be short: do not exceed 2000 characters including spaces;
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English;
- All abbreviations used must be defined the first time they appear in the text;
- Do not include tables, figures or references;
- Do not use paragraphs, indentations or tab stops in the text body;
- Please make sure that the abstract you upload contains ONLY the main body of the abstract. Title, authors’ names and their affiliations must be added exclusively by filling out the submission form;
- A maximum of 2 abstracts per presenting author may be submitted.
The Poster Sessions will be three and they will take place on:
- Poster session 1, November 25th 18:00-20:00;
- Poster session 2, November 26th 15:45-17:45;
- Poster session 3, November 27th 10:00-11:00.
All presenting authors are kindly invited to hang up their posters at the beginning of the session and remove them as soon as the session finishes. We recommend to be present at their poster during the poster sessions. Please note that there is no printing service at the conference venue. Posters must be printed prior to the conference.
The maximum acceptable size for a poster is 70×100 cm and should be in portrait format (vertical orientation). Please use a clear typeface, as the poster should be readable from a distance of 1-2 meters.
Thanks to EU-BRAIN we are delighted to inform you about the 3 PRIZES that you may win at BraYn conference:
- Best Oral presentation: 500 €
- Best Poster presentation: 250 €
- Best oral/poster presentation on PERINATAL NEUROLOGY: 500 €