Abstract Submission 2023
From May 8th to May 31st
DEADLINE EXTENDED TO JUNE 16th
As an author submitting your work, it is possible to submit before becoming a member of the BraYn Association or receiving confirmation of registration via email. Nonetheless, it is essential that authors are registered members of the BraYn Association and have received the confirmation email by no later than July 1st, in order to participate and present at the conference.
Call for Abstracts
By submitting an abstract of your research, you agree to share your work either as a talk or as a poster to be presented or exhibited at the congress.
The abstracts will be peer-reviewed by the Scientific Committee, which reserves the right to select them for oral or poster presentation.
The results will be notified by email to the submitting author from 27th to 29 th June, 2023.
Please read carefully the following guidelines for the abstract submission:
- The presenting author must be registered at the conference (here) before submitting the abstract;
- The presenting author must be a member of the BraYn Association (please fill in the form here);
- Font: Times New Roman, 12pt, 1.5pt line spacing, the text should be justified;
- The abstract may not exceed 2000 characters including spaces;
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English;
- All abbreviations used must be defined the first time they appear in the text; Do not include tables, figures or references;
- Do not use paragraphs, indentations or tab stops in the text body;
- Please make sure that the abstract you upload contains ONLY the main body of the abstract. Title, authors’ names and their affiliations must be added exclusively by filling out the submission form;
- A maximum of 2 abstracts may be submitted per presenting author.
Thanks to EU-BRAIN we are delighted to inform you about the 3 PRIZES that you may win at BraYn conference:
- Best Oral presentation: 500 €
- Best Poster presentation: 250 €
- Best oral/poster presentation on PAEDIATRIC NEUROSCIENCE & PERINATAL NEUROLOGY: 500 €
In addition, thanks to Frontiers, the winners of the best oral presentation and best poster presentation prizes awarded during the conference will also have a 30% discount on the publication fees for an original paper or review submitted to the Research Topic: Cell-Cell Interactions Controlling Neuronal Functionality in Health and Disease.
More info here.