Abstract submission will be open from May 13rd to June 14th 2019.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
By submitting an abstract of your research, you accept to share your work either as a talk or as a poster to be presented or displayed during the congress. The Scientific Committee reserves the right to designate the abstract format (oral or poster). Abstract selection is the exclusive right of the Scientific Committee. The abstracts will be peer-reviewed and scored by a panel of referees (selected by the Scientific Committee). The outcome will be sent to the presenting author 30-40 days after the closing of abstract submission.
Please read carefully the guidelines for abstract submission:
- • The presenting author must be registered before the abstract submission (registration here)
- • Font: Times New Roman, 12pt font size, single-spaced.
- • The abstract body should be short; do not exceed 2000 characters, including spaces.
- • All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- • All abbreviations used must be defined the first time they appear in the text.
- • Do not include tables, figures or references.
- • Do not use paragraphs, indentations or tab stops in the text body.
- • Please make sure that the abstract you upload contains ONLY the main body of the abstract. Title, authors’ names and their affiliations must be added exclusively by filling out the submission form.
- • A maximum of 2 abstracts per presenting author may be submitted.
Thanks to Eu-Brain we are delighted to inform you about the 3 PRIZES that you may win at BraYn conference:
-Best Oral presentation: 500 €
-Best Poster presentation: 250 €
-Best oral/poster presentation on PERINATAL NEUROLOGY: 500 €